Thursday 30 January 2014

Hello and Welcome

Hello fellow Mouseketeers,

I guess I should start by introducing myself and why I wanted to create this blog!

First of all, me! My name is Andrew, I'm currently 24 years old and I live in London, UK. I earn my keep by teaching primary school children and one of my biggest passions (you may have guessed already) is Disney! I grew up on the films, have visited 2 of the theme parks, know all the songs, have tons of memorabilia and so I thought this was the next (logical?!) step.

This is a place where I get to air my opinions on all things Disney, starting with the movies, and I invite you to be my guest and join in the discussion. Hopefully, by doing this we can become the best of friends and if we don't agree, well Hakuna Matata!

I guess I'd better stop with the references now and get down to writing the actual blog! Hopefully there will be more posts soon and we'll get to have a good old chinwag!

Heigh-ho, its off to blog I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment